John Paul II Polish-American Cultural Center
Visit the Berks County Polish-American Cultural Center, Room 509 at the GoggleWorks, 201 Washington Street, Reading. Everyone is welcome to tour the facility, which is open weekends from noon to 4:00 p.m.
Polish-American Heritage Association
All persons are invited to attend the regular monthly meetings of PAHABC held at 2PM on the third Sunday of the month, October through March, and at 6PM on the third Wednesday of the month, April through September. All meetings are in the 3rd Floor Conference Room at the GoggleWorks, 201 Washington St., Reading
The Polish-American ConnectionLearn about the latest activities and events taking place in the local Polish-American community -- watch the Polish-American Connection! This monthly TV program can be seen on BCTV, on the first Tuesday of every month, hosted by Tom Gajewski. See the website for times and channels on your local carrier.
- 2019 Scholarship Winners
- Announcing $27,000.00 in Scholarships to be Awarded in 2019 to Berks County Seniors
- 2018 Scholarship Winners
- Announcing $24,000.00 in Scholarships to be Awarded in 2018 to Berks County Seniors.
- $25,000.00 in Scholarships Awarded in 2017
- $20,000 Awarded in 2016 to PABE Scholarship Winners
- Announcing $18,000.00 in Scholarships to be awarded in 2016 to Berks County Seniors.
- $27,000.00 Awarded In 2015 To PABE Scholarship Winners
- $27,000.00 TO BE AWARDED IN THE SPRING OF 2015
- 2014 Winners
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Scholarships will be awarded at our annual banquet held at the Reading Country Club, Exeter, on April 10, 2011. For reservations please contact Mrs. Helen Nowotarski at 610.777.4598. Advertisements
The following Scholarships will be awarded to graduating Seniors of Berks County High Schools of Polish-American descent: The Walter Bialas Scholarship -$10,000.00 Mary Oziemkiewicz Memorial Award $5,000.0 The Edward E. Cwiklinski Scholarship – $2,000. Polish American Board of Education … Continue reading